RAP shortlisted in two categories at UK Packaging Awards 2016
We’re delighted to have been shortlisted in two categories at the forthcoming UK Packaging Awards 2016 for the fourth year running!
Our latest innovation, the Freshpack Plus Carton Sandwich Wedge, is up for Best New Concept Award, while MultiRap is competing in the Customer Convenience category.
Our Freshpack Plus Carton Sandwich Wedge represents a critical breakthrough in fresh food packaging
Shortlisted in the Best New Concept category, Freshpack Plus combines a simple, clever solution with a unique packaging design.
Following independent testing by Campden BRI, a leading food analysis consultancy, it has been proven that the sandwich retains the same freshness on P+4 as the existing pack at P+3. They have also proven that the sandwich gets a ‘good rating’ on P+5, depending on the ingredients, and therefore has the potential to make a major impact on out-of-date wastage. As such, it is being heralded as a revolution in fresh food packaging.
- Design enhancements prevent airflow going into the packaging
- Proven to keep food fresher for longer, reducing waste and saving money
- Made from lightweight, sustainable cartonboard and film laminate
- 10% lighter than any other packs on the market
MultiRap delivers the ultimate convenience to consumers
Both ergonomic and sustainable, MultiRap is designed with the consumer in mind, leading to its nomination for the Customer Convenience category at the 2016 awards.
Suitable for hot and chilled food from burgers to doughnuts, it delivers the ultimate in convenience.
- Grease resistant bag with wrap-around cartonboard prevents leaks and retains heat, enabling easier handling for hot food
- Products can be served quickly, meaning enhanced customer satisfaction
- The tear off opening makes it easy for consumers to eat while on the move
- Minimal risk of contamination, as the consumer does not have to handle food and can eat straight from the pack
These nominations and the numerous award wins throughout 2016 are testament to our ongoing commitment to intelligent design, excellence in manufacturing and exceptional service. This is a reflection of our commitment to providing sustainable solutions that transforms product performance for brands and delivers convenience to consumers.
The winners will be announced at the UK Packaging Awards dinner on 27 October 2016.
For more information on MultiRap and Freshpack Plus contact us on 020 8069 0700 or email us email@example.com