HotRap™ Board and Film Hot Food Packaging
One of the most convenient ways to heat hot food on the move
HotRap™ is a unique packaging system that can be heated in a microwave or oven to 180°C and then stored in a hot cabinet up to 80°C.
Combining lightweight film with corrugated board, which provides protection for the consumer against the heat of the product, it represents exceptional functional design.
Not only is it one of the most convenient ways to eat hot food on the move, it also generates less waste than existing equivalents. It is therefore a more environmentally responsible food packaging choice.
HotRap™ is available in a range of styles and sizes and can be made to order.
- Suitable for a wide range of hot food from pastries and sausage rolls to hot dogs and burgers
- Reduced costs thanks to flat-pack design and lightweight materials
- Enhanced customer satisfaction through functional design
- Great branding opportunities
- Environmentally responsible
- Bespoke solutions available